Sunday, August 24, 2008

Vintage wicker trout creel-itty bitty- a place I made for my grandkids

Photobucket
I walked loooking around and quite amazed when I came across this odd little wooden
home site surrounded by wild violets and moss.It looked to have a bark roof.
I got down on both hands and knees to look closer when I seen what was far more
then my eyes could believe.
I saw the teenie, weeniest of a vintage wicker trout fishing creel and a pole made from
a twig with a hook .I had to rub my eyes twice but there again it was..... both times.
Do you believe?
[ I plant little surprises in the woods along our path for the grandkidz to find]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever . . . it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
-Aaron Siskind